With this first episode, Karin and Elizabeth take a trip down memory lane with Kerry Hennigan’s Columns of MJ Studies Today as a lead and talk about the present and the future of the Journal.
Merx, Karin, and Elizabeth Amisu. “Episode 51 – Past-Present-Future Book 5 ” Podcast, Michael Jackson’s Dream Lives On: An Academic Conversation 8, no. 2 (2022). Published electronically 21/01/2022. https://michaeljacksonstudies.org/past-present-future-book-5
The Journal of Michael Jackson Academic Studies asks that you acknowledge The Journal of Michael Jackson Academic Studies as the source of our Content; if you use material from The Journal of Michael Jackson Academic Studies online, we request that you link directly to the stable URL provided. If you use our content offline, we ask that you credit the source as follows: “Courtesy of The Journal of Michael Jackson Academic Studies.”
Episode 51 – Past-Present-Future Book 5
By Karin Merx & Elizabeth Amisu
- Susan Fast, Dangerous (33 1/3, 2014).
- Karin Merx, Academic Book Review ‘Dangerous’, vol 1, 1 The Journal Of Michael Jackson Academic Studies (2014)
- Allesandro Bratus, Mediatization in Popular Music Recorded Artifacts: Performance on Record and on Screen (Lexington Books, 2019).
- Joseph Vogel, Earth Song: Michael Jackson and the Art of Compassion (CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform; 3rd edition (10 Sept. 2017)).
- Elizabeth Amisu, Newsletter of The Journal Of Michael Jackson Academic Studies (April 2021).
- Sherrow O Pinder, Michael Jackson and the Quandary of a Black Identity (Sunypress, 2021).
- Karin Merx & Elizabeth Amisu, Episode 41 ‘Leaving Neverland’ & ‘The Real Michael Jackson’, Michael Jackson’s Dream Lives On An Academic Conversation (14/11/20).