Welcome to the world’s online hub of Michael Jackson Studies and Learning. Well-researched “books on Elvis Presley alone outnumber titles on Chuck Berry, Aretha Franklin, James Brown, Ray Charles, Marvin Gaye, Stevie Wonder, and Michael Jackson combined”. This peer-reviewed journal grows the vital research and recognition of Michael Jackson’s work, through academic writing and scholarship. Find out more here.
Elizabeth’s academic textbook on Michael Jackson, The Dangerous Philosophies of Michael Jackson: His Music, His Persona, and His Artistic Afterlife will be published internationally on 30th September 2016. This essential companion to Michael Jackson’s music, films, and books, this work offers 21 original, academic essays on all things Jackson—from film, music, and dance to fashion, culture, and literature. Watch the trailer and find out more here.
- Certified Michael Jackson Studies Online Course
- Certified Teacher of Michael Jackson Studies Online Course
- Certified Michael Jackson & Black History Online Video Course
- Certified Michael Jackson’s ‘Dangerous’ Online Course
- Certified Michael Jackson’s ‘HIStory’ Online Video Course
- Certified Visual Art of Michael Jackson Online Course
- Certified Michael Jackson & Classical Music Online Video Course
Newest Podcast Episode
Newest Video Series
Newest Audio Lecture
You May Also Like: